Iraqi Journal of Veterinary Sciences (IJVS) is open access, peer-reviewed, scholarly publication aiming to promote scientific veterinary sciences and presented to researchers and academics in the fields of Veterinary Sciences.
Iraqi Journal of Veterinary Sciences (IJVS) publishes original research papers, review papers, and case reports. IJVS is open access journal; the publication dedicates to bringing together intellectual and professional scientists, as well as the public sectors who are engaged in efforts to understand the Veterinary Services in fields of:
- Animal Behaviors.
- Animal Biology.
- Animal Nutrition.
- Animal Physiology.
- Animal Welfare and Management.
- Fish Diseases and Management.
- Infectious Diseases of Farm and Domesticated Animals.
- Internal Veterinary Medicine.
- Meat Hygiene and Milk Science.
- Obstetric Protocols.
- Post Mortem Findings.
- Poultry and Avian Species Diseases.
- Reproductive Techniques.
- Veterinary Anatomy.
- Veterinary Anesthesiology.
- Veterinary Biochemistry.
- Veterinary Clinical Pathology.
- Veterinary Epidemiology and Zoonoses.
- Veterinary Forensic Pathology.
- Veterinary Genetics.
- Veterinary Histology and Embryology.
- Veterinary Immunology.
- Veterinary Surgery.
- Veterinary Microbiology
- Veterinary Mycology.
- Veterinary Pathology.
- Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Veterinary Poisoning.
- Veterinary Virology.
- Veterinary Anesthesiology
- Veterinary Radiology and Sonography